The Toronto Maple Leafs have a huge fan base here in Canada, and currently feature a quality team that is looking to take that next step with a deep playoff run. The Leafs had another strong season and will look to get the monkey off their back by advancing out of the first round of the Stanley Cup playoffs.
Below I will outline various bets that Canadians can place on the Maple Leafs throughout the 2023 Stanley Cup Playoffs. I will recommend a betting site that is licensed in Ontario (while also accepting Canadians from the rest of Canada), provide examples of popular bets you can place on the Maple Leafs, and provide a simple 3 step guide you can follow to make your Toronto Maple Leafs bets online.
Best Betting Site For Canadians
|See Website For Details||Review||Visit|
SportsInteraction.com is our recommended betting site for Canadians looking to bet on the Toronto Maple Leafs online. SIA is entirely focused on the Candian betting market. They are licensed by iGaming Ontario to operate in the regulated Ontario gaming market, while also operating in the rest of Canada.
Toronto Maple Leafs Betting Options
Below you will quick examples of various bets you can make on the Toronto Maple Leafs leading into the 2023 Stanley Cup Playoffs. Check out our hockey betting page for more general explanations of popular hockey wagers.
Maple Leafs Games Bets
You can bet on every Toronto Maple Leafs game throughout the regular season and playoffs. Select ‘NHL Games’ from the ‘Hockey’ drop down menu at SportsInteraction.com.
Here is a screenshot of the three most popular bets on an NHL game using game 1 of the 2023 Playoffs vs the Tampa Bay Lightning:
- Moneyline: A bet on which team will win the game. The Leafs have odds of 1.61 to win game 1, which means a $100 wager would payout $161 (win $61) if the Leafs won the game.
- Puckline: A spread bet where the favourite must win by 2 or more goals (the underdog must win or lose by a single goal). A puckline bet on the Maple Leafs to win game 1 by 2 or more goals has odds of 2.63, which means a $100 bet on the Leafs would payout $263 (win $163).
- Over/Under: A bet on the total number of goals scored in the game by both teams. Game 1 has a total of 6 goals.
You can click on the team names header to see the full list of betting lines for the game.
Maple Leafs Stanley Cup Odds
You can bet on the Maple Leafs to win the Stanley Cup throughout the regular season and playoffs. Select ‘NHL Futures’ from the ‘Hockey’ drop down menu at SportsInteraction.com.
Here is a screenshot of the Stanley Cup winner odds leading into the 2023 Stanley Cup Playoffs:
The Maple Leafs are the fourth favourites with odds of 10.31 ($100 bet would pay $1031) to win the 2023 Stanley Cup.
Maple Leafs Playoff Series Betting
During the playoffs you can also bet on every individual Toronto Maple Leafs series. Select ‘NHL Series’ from the ‘Hockey’ drop down menu at SportsInteraction.com.
Here are the series winner and series correct score betting lines from SIA heading into the Maple Leafs vs Lightning series:
The Maple Leafs are favourites to win the series vs the Lightning this year with odds of 1.55.
Toronto winning in 7 games is the most likely series outcome according to the series correct score odds.
SIA also offers betting lines for series total games, series handicap, top series scorers, and series player props.
How To Bet On Toronto Maple Leafs – 3 Step Guide
Follow this three step tutorial to bet on the Toronto Maple Leafs from anywhere in Canada.
Step 1. Open A SportsInteraction.com Account
Click the above link, select ‘Open Account’ on the landing page, and complete the sign up form to open your account.
Step 2. Deposit
Log into your SIA account and click the ‘Deposit’ button. Select one of the deposit options (Visa, MasterCard, Interac, iDebit, etc.), enter your deposit amount, and follow the instructions to fund your account.
**Interac is our recommended method for both deposits and withdrawals.
Step 3. Place Your Maple Leafs Bets
- Click ‘Sports’ from the top menu bar and open the ‘Hockey’ drop down menu in the left sidebar.
- Select any of the NHL options (NHL Games, NHL Player Props, NHL Series, NHL Futures) to navigate to the various Toronto Maple Leaf betting options.
- Select the odds of the bet you want to place to add it to your Bet Slip.
- Enter your stake amount and click ‘Place Bet’ to make the wager.
Ready to bet? Click here to visit SportsInteraction.com.
NHL betting • Toronto Maple Leafs • Toronto Maple Leafs betting