The Arkansas Derby is set to run this Saturday, April 10th at Oaklawn Park. The field of 6 horses will be competing for the $1,000,000 prize pool in what is the biggest race of the weekend here in North America.
On this page I will outline where you can bet on the Arkansas Derby race, look at the odds for the race, and provide a straight forward guide you can follow to get your bets placed online.
Best Betting Site for Canadians
|100% up to $400||Review||Visit|
Bodog.eu is our top rated betting site for Canadians interested in betting on the 2021 Arkansas Derby. Bodog has an easy to use Racebook and they have also listed fixed odds for this years Arkansas Derby races.
Arkansas Derby Betting Odds
Here are the odds for the race currently available at Bodog.eu (screenshots taken April 8th):
Race #12 – Post Time 6:41pm CT
The updated odds can be found by visiting Bodog.eu, selecting ‘Horses’ from the top menu bar and selecting ‘Big Races Fixed Odds’ from the left sidebar.
The fixed odds shown above are different than the morning line odds for the race.
You can also bet using the parimutuel betting system (odds change depending on money bet on each race) by selecting ‘Horses’ and ‘Oaklawn Park’. This betting option may only be available on race day.
Bet On The Arkansas Derby in Canada – How To Guide
Follow these three steps to get your bets placed on the Arkansas Derby races from anywhere in Canada.
Step 1. Open a Bodog.eu Account
Click the above link, click ‘Join Bodog’ on the landing page and fill out the short sign up form to open your account.
Bodog has fixed odds available for betting on the race winner leading up to the race, as well as the traditional horse race betting options available on race day in the ‘Horses’ section.
Step 2. Deposit Funds
After logging into your Bodog account, click on your account silhouette in the top right corner of the screen and select ‘Deposit’. Choose your preferred deposit method and follow the instructions to fund your account.
Bodog accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Interac e-Transfer, direct bank transfer and bitcoin deposits.
Step 3. Place Your Bets
- Click on ‘Horses’ from the top menu bar.
- To bet on the winner at fixed odds: click on ‘Big Races Fixed Odds’ in the left sidebar.
- Select the horse you want to bet on.
- Enter your wager amount on the Bet Slip.
- Click ‘Place Bets’ to lock in your bet.
- To bet through the Racebook on race day: click on ‘Oaklawn Park’ from the tracks list.
- Find race #12 on April 10th and select your bet type (Win/Place/Show, Exacta, Trifecta, etc).
- Select the bet(s) you want to make to add them to the Bet Slip.
- Enter your wager amounts on the Bet Slip.
- Click ‘Place Bets’ to lock in the bets.
I hope that’s easy to understand.
Ready to bet? Click here to visit Bodog.eu.